Wide Format Print Production Operator
12-Point SignWorks is a locally owned company with national accounts and includes large format digital printing, both vinyl roll print and UV flatbed printer applications. We are in search of an experienced print production operator, able to work independently and succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Operate and maintain equipment listed below at optimum levels to meet production & scheduling requirements:
- Roll Printers: HP 360, HP 570 and Mimaki UCJV300-160
- Laminator: Kala 1650 65”
- Plotters: Graphtec FC8600 -160/ Graphtec FC8000-75
- Collaborate with the graphics design team to ensure that the final product and artwork exceeds client requirements
- Properly use and maintain all wide format printing equipment, following maintenance schedules and coordinating repairs and updates as needed
- Oversee all ink and supply orders to run printing machines
- Maintain inventory on all print materials, coordinating with Project Manager to ensure stock is properly maintained and working with vendors as needed
- Experience working on large format printing equipment, specifically on the equivalent of the equipment listed above
- Skilled in sign manufacturing, specifically the application of cut vinyl to various sign substrates
- Finishing experience including laminating & mounting graphics, vinyl cutting, and working to deadlines
- High level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of RIP software and color management: Flexi and Onyx
- Demonstrated ability to send and manipulate digital print files for production
- Quality control to ensure printed products are accurate and of high quality
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have a positive attitude
- Position requires frequent standing, bending & lifting (up to 40 lbs)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Punctual with a clean appearance
In addition to the qualifications above, the successful candidate must meet the following requirements as well:
- Must have a current valid driver’s license, adequate means of transportation and a clean driving record. (No DUIs)
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED. An associate degree in a related graphic field is a plus.
- Must be able to work 7:30am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, and overtime hours if required.
Benefits for full-time employees include accrued paid time off, holiday pay, retirement plan with guaranteed employer contribution after one year of service, accident insurance coverage, worker’s compensation coverage, Qualified Small Employer HRA contributions, and12-Point apparel.
** NOTE ** Employment is contingent on successful drug screening. 12-Point is a Drug-Free Workplace, and periodic random drug testing is conducted to ensure that the principle of integrity is maintained and honored.