12-Point SignWorks enjoys unique and challenging opportunities to be part of custom design & build projects for signage or "art." Our everyday standard graphics and signage services include custom dimensional lobby signs, tradeshow displays, large format printing for oversized graphics and murals, and the other services featured on our website.
But what about "non-standard"? Bring it on!
Here are some examples of "fun" that we've had satisfying our clients' unique requests:
- We fabricated an acrylic model of a proposed hospital construction project (Header Photo)
- We built a large, hanging 3-dimensional abstract version of a client's "airplane" logo
- We designed and built a custom Stanley Cup trophy holder for the much hoped-for 2017 win by the Nashville Predators hockey team (to ride in the back of a custom-wrapped Nissan Titan truck)
- We designed and wrapped a "steampunk"-themed piano for a country music artist's tour
and many, many more...
What custom "sign" or "art" piece do you need to fulfill your vision?
And lest you think that we're bored with a "standard" project - never fear! Because most of what we do on a daily basis is still custom in nature, we get to satisfy that creative itch with our regular production activities. Please consider us your go-to resource for branding graphics and signs small and large. But, let's make them look great!
Sign types we regularly help our clients with include these categories:
- Lobby and logo signs incorporating acrylic, metal and other materials
- Tradeshow display systems including retractable banners, pop-up systems and truss assemblies
- Temporary event signage for indoor and outdoor events
- Custom printed commercial wall covering for wall murals
- Architectural displays using tensioned cable or rod systems