Graphics & Signage Assembly/Installation
As an established, growing sign and graphics company in the Middle Tennessee and national market, 12-Point SignWorks is currently searching for a team member for graphics and signage assembly and installation. The applicant must be motivated, hard-working, and concerned about details and product quality.
If you’re a professional, experienced person with a talented hands-on skillset (similar to carpentry and/or light manufacturing) and who likes working in a fast-paced environment, loves variety and challenges, and who values integrity and a solid team of co-workers, then we’d like to talk with you! The chosen candidate will be part of our production team to prepare graphics/ signage for installation and will also help install vinyl graphics (wall murals, decorative window films, event signage, etc.) and dimensional signage (letters, plaques, etc.) throughout the Middle TN area and with the potential for some travel outside the state. If needed, training for installation of vinyl graphics will be provided.
• Able to follow/take direction and use best practice for quality outcomes
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers when necessary
• Dependable, professional, and solution oriented with a positive, can-do attitude
• Extreme pride of workmanship and attention to detail
• Good problem-solving skills
• Punctual with a clean appearance
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record (preference is for candidates 25+ years old for purposes of driving company vehicles)
• Display the desire to work within a team environment as well as have the independent skill set to work through tasks with minimal supervision
• Participate in table work to prepare graphics for production (trimming, weeding, taping, assembly of sign components)
• Install wall murals (adhesive graphics), window graphics, decorative architectural films, etc (Some installation and fabrication processes are very detail oriented.)
• Install dimensional letters and architectural signage (predominantly for interior projects but including some exterior)
• Assist with packaging for secure signage shipment including making custom packaging
• Able to work a flexible schedule (primarily day shifts but will occasionally need to perform installations after-hours and on weekends)
• Mechanically inclined as the job duties will require knowledge of power and hand tools
• Able to lift/carry heavy objects
• Comfortable working on ladders, lifts, and scaffolding
• This is a great opportunity to grow with a company in a positive culture!
12-Point’s Core Values
12-Point is a creative team of hardworking individuals working together towards a common goal, focused around personal and collective growth, dedicated to providing the best service possible.
1. Dedicated to Integrity, Accountability, and Respect
2. Committed to Growth, Personally and Collectively
3. United in our Goals and Actions with Humility, Modesty and Confidence 4. Resourceful, Problem-Solving Creators of “Wow!”
Benefits for full-time employees include accrued paid time off, holiday pay, retirement plan with employer contribution after one year of service, accident insurance coverage, worker’s compensation coverage, Qualified Small Employer HRA contributions, and12-Point apparel.
** NOTE ** Employment is contingent on successful drug screening. 12-Point is a Drug-Free Workplace, and periodic random drug testing is conducted to ensure that the principle of integrity is maintained and honored.