Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a dynamic, friendly, and extremely detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service Specialist. Our company provides custom design + build services for corporate interiors, facility branding, and experiential graphics. We also specialize in vehicle advertising wraps and graphics. We are a close knit team with a strong and unique “family”-like collaborative culture where team members are encouraged to grow in their capacities and skills. We are problem-solvers intent on creating “WOW!” for our customers in our design, fabrication and installation work. Our work is wide and varied, and we enjoy what we do!
We encourage all applicants to review our website and posted Project of the Week/blog articles prior to applying.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Client focused and detail-oriented
• Works well with little supervision, displays initiative
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Proficient in G-Suite tools (or similar in MS Office): Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.
• Get the mail and post payments, disperse as needed
• Provide general customer service for walk-in and established customers (The first friendly face they see!)
• Filter projects as new and established customers call or walk-in
• Interact with UPS, USPS, FedEx and vendor delivery drivers to receive packages and distribute as needed
• Assist production team with outbound shipments and follow/track delivery status
• Process customer payments by phone or in person
• Receive and file final product and installation photos for documentation and use in articles and social media postings
• Follow-up with customers providing testimonials and online reviews
• Perform other administrative tasks to support the office, sales, design and production team as needed
• Assist with team member travel arrangements
12-Point’s Core Values
12-Point is a creative team of hardworking individuals working together towards a common goal, focused around personal and collective growth, dedicated to providing the best service possible.
1. Dedicated to Integrity, Accountability, and Respect
2. Committed to Growth, Personally and Collectively
3. United in our Goals and Actions with Humility, Modesty and Confidence 4. Resourceful, Problem-Solving Creators of “Wow!”
Benefits for full-time employees include accrued paid time off, holiday pay, retirement plan with employer contribution after one year of service, accident insurance coverage, worker’s compensation coverage, Qualified Small Employer HRA contributions, and12-Point apparel.
** NOTE ** Employment is contingent on successful drug screening. 12-Point is a Drug-Free Workplace, and periodic random drug testing is conducted to ensure that the principle of integrity is maintained and honored.