Senior Customer Service Account Representative
We are looking for a dynamic, friendly, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Senior Customer Service Account Representative. Our company provides custom design + build services for corporate interiors, facility branding, and environmental graphics. We also specialize in vehicle advertising wraps and graphics. We are a close knit team with a strong and unique “family”-like collaborative culture where team members are encouraged to grow in their capacities and skills. We realize how important Brand is to our customers. We are problem-solvers intent on turning a brand into an experience for customers and their clients through our design, fabrication and installation work.
This position works with assigned inbound leads, develops estimates, and follows multiple projects at a time through to completion. You will work closely with the Department Lead and serve as the key link between assigned clients and our design and fabrication/installation teams. You will gain fundamental knowledge of 12-Point’s products and services required for success in this position. We encourage all applicants to review our website or social media sites to see examples of our work.
• 3 years preferred industry experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Client-focused and detail-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized and accountable with great follow-through skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Proficient in G-Suite tools (or similar in MS Office): Sheets, Docs, Slides
• CoreBridge or construction industry experience a plus
• Work in a team environment with sales team members, designers, fabricators, installers, and other subject matter experts
• Assist Department Lead in preparing estimates (with team input) in response to client project inquiries
• Ensure that feedback is documented and clearly communicated with clients and team members
• Provide customers with frequent and as-needed updates on project(s) schedules and status
• Display the desire to work within a team environment as well as have the independent skill set to work through tasks with minimal supervision
• Manage external resources (vendors and subcontractors) with professionalism, including communication of timelines and expectations of finish quality
• Proactively contribute beyond basic job requirements and perform all other related work, as assigned or as needed
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple clients concurrently
• Ability to maintain communication flow between all parties involved with assigned projects
• Demonstrate a positive, assertive nature that takes pride in the quality of work
• Demonstrate ability to think creatively and to solve problems analytically and efficiently
• Professional appearance and persona
• Highly motivated, results-driven self-starter with a strong work ethic
• Desire to learn and collaborate
• Positive, “can-do” attitude
• Exceptional organizational skills
12-Point’s Core Values
12-Point is a creative team of hardworking individuals working together towards a common goal, focused around personal and collective growth, dedicated to providing the best service possible.
1. Dedicated to Integrity, Accountability, and Respect
2. Committed to Growth, Personally and Collectively
3. United in our Goals and Actions with Humility, Modesty and Confidence
4. Resourceful, Problem-Solving Creators of “Wow!”
Benefits for full-time employees include accrued paid time off, holiday pay, retirement plan with employer contribution after one year of service, accident insurance coverage, worker’s compensation coverage, Qualified Small Employer HRA contributions, and12-Point apparel.
** NOTE ** Employment is contingent on successful drug screening. 12-Point is a Drug-Free Workplace, and periodic random drug testing is conducted to ensure that the principle of integrity is maintained and honored.