Looking for a way to grab attention with a bold display of your products or brand on your company walls? Or do you just want to create a welcoming atmosphere with an artistic flair? For whatever type of environment you’re trying to create, vinyl wall murals are an excellent choice that can completely transform your interior or exterior walls in a variety of ways.
Wall murals are high resolution graphics printed on vinyl using a wide format printer. They’re typically installed in large, open spaces such as on high walls, above stairwells, or in hallways. They can be permanently or temporarily applied for special events.
Vinyl wall murals are commonly found in retail stores, restaurants, and athletic facilities, but are becoming more popular in corporate offices as well. As business owners recognize the value in creating an atmosphere that is aesthetically pleasing for both visitors and employees, wall murals are becoming more mainstream.
There are an infinite number of uses for wall murals. Here are just a few of the most popular:
1. Branding – Logos, company slogans and brand marks can be displayed in artistic ways on well-designed wall murals. Professionally designed branded interiors often contain several wall murals, along with other common branding elements, such as custom signs, elevator wraps, column wraps, and window graphics.
2. Decorative Art – Artistic murals can bring “wow” to your otherwise plain, boring walls. Even if the art doesn’t show your brand, these types of murals are designed to create ambience, as well as connect a certain “feeling” to your business or organization.
3. Products – Large, closeup photos of your products can be enticing, especially when food is involved! Murals are also effective as in-store “billboards” showcasing designer clothes, cars, athletic equipment, and more.
4. Pride in Your City – Wall murals can also help tell the story of the city in which your business is located in a visual, artistic way. These types of murals not only bring local pride to your employees, but also create a cool conversation piece for visitors from out of town!
5. Historical Timeline – If your company’s been in business for many years, then a wall mural is a perfect way to showcase your company’s history. Timelines often contain a combination of dates, photographs, logos, and descriptions.
6. Inspirational Quotes & Images – Certain businesses are designed to help you build confidence, so it makes sense to have wall murals that convey that message. Fitness centers and athletic facilities are great places to display these types of murals!
As you can see, murals are one of the most impactful ways to make a huge impression! Our team has the experience and expertise to design, print and install wall murals that can take your interior or exterior walls (or both) from plain to “WOW” in just a matter of days!
In addition to wall murals, we also specialize in lobby & logo signs, vehicle advertising wraps, elevator graphics, window graphics, architectural displays, trade show displays, and custom projects. We serve all of Middle Tennessee, including Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, Spring Hill, Smyrna, and more.
Give us a call at (615) 595-6564 or click on the button below to get your next project started!