As the end of the year approaches, we find ourselves reflecting back on the fun projects we’ve been fortunate to work on, the lessons we’ve learned and the new relationships we’ve formed. So what better time than now to list reasons why we’re thankful? Here are just a few:
- Wonderful Customers (AKA: Our Good Friends) – We’re thankful for the wonderful customers we interact with everyday. If it wasn’t for your patronage, we wouldn’t be here! We appreciate you for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to work for you!
- The 12-Point Team – What can we say? We think we’ve got something pretty special here at 12-Point SignWorks! Our team members care deeply for each other. As a matter of fact, we consider ourselves more like family! Thanks to our teammates for working so hard and for making work everyday a pleasure. 🙂
- Opportunities to Help Great Non-Profits – This is near and dear to our hearts. We’re so fortunate to work with some terrific organizations that make a difference in the lives of people in our community everyday. That makes us proud.
Looking for a way to give back? Consider donating time and/or money to one of the following:
- Exciting Projects – If you haven’t guessed by now, we’re a creative group! Everyday is different here at 12-Point, and we realize how fortunate we are to work in a creative environment that keeps us stimulated. We’ve completed so many cool projects this year (some of which we can’t talk about.) Check out our Project of the Week articles to see some of our favorites!
- Our Families – Last but certainly not least, all of this wouldn’t be possible without the love and support of our families who help out when we’re super busy, give us unconditional love and are just generally amazing people. We’re especially grateful for you!
So, we’re going to end it here with a big THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to the success of 12-Point SignWorks. We’re so thankful for the opportunity to continue growing and working for you. We wish you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving!